Monday, March 9, 2009

girls' weekend in Atlanta

Saturday Olivia and I took a girls trip to Atlanta for the day. She was invited to her friend Abby's birthday dinner at American Girl. And since we were driving all the way up there, we decided to just make a day of it. So, of course, I couldn't go to Atlanta without stopping here

Then we headed over to North Point Mall where the American Girl store was. We peeked in for a few minutes cause Olivia was dying to check it out. She was just a wee bit excited!



After that we went and got our nails done. Then we checked out a few more stores including the Disney Store :) Good fun! Then it was time for the birthday dinner at American Girl.

How cute is all this pink??


And the girls that didn't have their own American Girl doll (like Olivia) got to borrow one for dinner

Yep, I already can tell what Olivia's going to want for next Christmas! Oh, and check out the Kit Kittredge treehouse.
Is that cute or WHAT?? Oh, and did I mention the price tag? $250. Mmm hmm. Don't think that'll be under our tree next Christmas!

*************************************************************************************
A few weeks back I mentioned a giveaway and I haven't forgotten. Life just got me a bit sidetracked! I'll be back with that this week I promise!

And is anyone else addicted to border punches?? I can't seem to get enough of 'em. I want to punch everything!
All contents from Studio Calico Februrary kit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin