Saturday, January 10, 2009

prayers please

Yep, I'm asking them for little Parker again. It looks like he has a bowel obstruction from his surgery 2 months ago. And I know his family needs lots of prayers right now. Prayers that they can fix this problem without surgery...again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't imagine having my little one go through what he's gone through. I've had bowel surgery. It's ROUGH. It's pure HELL. And I've also had what you would call "easy" surgeries, too so I know the difference. But the thing is, I went through my surgery at age 34. Parker is 4. Can't. Even. Imagine.

So please say some prayers for him. He needs them. And his family.

Thanks :)

In case you haven't headed over to Parker's site yet, he's having surgery today (Sunday). So as you can imagine prayers for him and his family are needed even more.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin