Wednesday, January 7, 2009

how sweet!

In my usual morning blog browsing, I found that Virginia awarded me with this

How sweet is that?? Thanks Virginia!! Ok, so I'm also supposed to answer a quiz (only using one word) so here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Where is your significant other? traveling

3. Your hair color? brownish

4. Your mother? Michigan

5. Your father? Michigan

6. Your favorite thing? scraproom

7. Your dream last night? nothing

8. Your dream/goal? business

9. The room you're in? organized!

10. Your hobby? scrappin'

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? thin :(

15. One of your wish list items? computer

16. Where you grew up? Michigan

17. The last thing you did? ate

18. What are you wearing? clothes (duh! lol)

19. Your TV? off

20. Your pet? sweet

21. Your computer? old

22. Your mood? relaxed

23. Missing someone? yep

24. Your car? mom-mobile (minivan)

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? scrapstores! (I know, that's a stretch!)

27. Your Summer? lazy

28. Love someone? yep

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? December

So that's it! I know I had a few of the same answers as Virginia :) So I'm supposed to pick some people to pass this on to, so here goes:

Carol, Elizabeth & Tami ~ my good friends!

Loreluca & Kelly because I love the fact that we "met" simply through this wonderful world of blogging!

Of course, I would have picked you too Virginia but that would be a little redundant!

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin