Monday, January 19, 2009

a few Valentine's things

I'm trying to get some scrappin' done on this long weekend. Not being as productive as I'd hoped. But I did manage to get a few things done. I got this in the mail last week

It's the Love You Much Bundle that's on special at Stampin' Up! right now (check out the link on the right -->). The stamp set is super cute, as is the paper, and I love that the punch works perfectly with the stamps. (I don't like cutting that stuff by hand!!) I haven't had a chance to make any cards yet but I did make a layout with a picture I found of my daughter when she was just 6 weeks old. Check out how chubby she is!!

Yep, she sure was a chunker!! lol Don't you just love the cute little birdies at the bottom?? The 3 punched out hearts are with the new punch, papers are Candy Lane DS papers all from the new catalog that came out TODAY :)










Also, when I was at Archivers last Friday I found this cute little "LOVE" chipboard book from SEI. I found that the Candy Lane papers matched perfectly. I also decorated it up with ribbon, flowers, charms, brads, etc and I just listed it on ebay. (I might have to make another one for myself!)

Ok, back to all the other usual stuff...laundry, lunch, shower (yes, I admit it, it's noon and I have not showered yet!!) Bye all!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin