Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters to Santa

Today the kids wrote their letters to Santa. We still have yet to go visit the big man with the white beard. I think we may do that next Monday or Tuesday. I don't step foot in a store let alone the mall on a weekend this close to Christmas! Anyway, they were so cute writing their letters. I think this is the first year that they both wrote letters. Amazing how much they change each year.

Ben was very serious about his letter

Olivia thought of a bunch of questions for the man in red like "Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife?" Yeah, we watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" a lot! lol You gotta love Sally :)

This is going to be a busy weekend. Can you believe Christmas is in less than 2 weeks??!! I sure can't. I have tons of baking to do, handmade Christmas presents to make, teacher gifts, class gifts, the list goes on and on. I need to get it all done this weekend because gifts have to be mailed out and the last week of school is next week. I'm tired just thinking about it! And Ben's in a Christmas parade tomorrow. The hockey team has a float. Oh, and I have a cookie swap on Tuesday. Mmmmmm....cookies!!!

Oh, and one final thing, check out the new decoration in our yard
Isn't it cute?!! It's not that big (only 3 ft tall) and I'm sure no one can tell what it is from the street since we're like 200 ft from the road. But for $10 I couldn't resist!!

Ok, I'm off to get some sleep. Happy dreams of sugar plums everyone :)

2 comments:

Loreluca said...

LOVE your kids letters! Your girl is such a GIRL! She asks about the wife and the summer and all those good things... CUTE!
LOVE your Tigger lawn decoration. I'd get it for 10 buckeroos, too!

Tami said...

Adorable letters!! I love that Olivia asked about Mrs. Claus. Too cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin