Sunday, November 16, 2008

every day gets a little better

I'm still getting up at least twice a night for my little guy but he seems to be doing better each day. He started scooting around the floor on his bum which is quite cute. And yesterday he got his hair washed in the sink which he thought was too funny! So, I'm hoping this week we can get back to "normal" ~ somewhat anyway. Tomorrow I need to run by goodwill and see if I can get some sweats for him to wear that are either a size too big (to fit over his cast) or some that I can just cut part of the leg off of. I'm afraid with all the scooting around the floor and sliding pants up and down that cast that we're going to end up ruining all of his good pants. And God knows I don't want to buy a second set of clothes right now!

I also need to find something to fit over his cast so I can give him a regular bath. A lady at the dr's office told me about one so I need to hit a medical supply place tomorrow and try and find one.

So for now I'll share with you a few Disney layouts that I worked on at Wrapper's Delight. That seems so long ago with all that's happened this week. Hard to believe it was just a week ago. Amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time!

Man, I'm so tired from lack of sleep and being sick. Almost feels like I have a newborn again! I have so many projects that I had planned on starting last week. So hopefully this week will be a bit more productive.

I hope I can make it til 9 so I can watch Desperate Housewives :)

2 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Those are GREAT Disney layouts! I might just have to scraplift!

Tami said...

Hang in there Michelle! I hope you are feeling better soon. Being sick on top of everything else going on has got to be tough. Sending a BIG HUG your way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin