Friday, October 3, 2008

stamps 4 sale

I'm cleaning out my scrap room (again!) and getting rid of some of the retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets. I managed to get rid of about 1/2 of them at my open house but I still have a few left. If you'd like any of them, send me an email at ll_designs07 at yahoo dot com (sorry, had to spell that out so I don't get a ton of spam emails!) They're set to go up on ebay Monday night, so if you want one of these let me know before then! (or you can always buy them through ebay too, but these are a guaranteed low price)

These are the ones I'm selling:

Snow Flurries $7 ~SOLD~
Little Pieces $9 ~SOLD~
Polka Dots & Paisley $9
Warmest Regards (hostess set) $9
So Very $9
For A Friend $9
Greetings Galore $15

All of them are in good shape, some ink staining but that doesn't affect the function of the stamps at all.

Shipping is $4 for the first set, each additional set would be .50 each.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin