Friday, October 24, 2008

so into FALL

I love this time of year. I love everything about it. The leaves changing. The weather cooling off. Pumpkins. Fires in the fireplace. Everything.

Sometimes it's hard for me living the south because we don't always get great fall weather. Either it's hot or it's cold. We don't always get the in between. But this past week it has cooled off quite a bit, the weather has been perfect (other than a little rain) and I'm in total fall mode!

We've made several batches of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins

and a lot of pretzel hugs

the pumpkin spice candle is always burning in the kitchen

and don't forget trips to the pumpkin patch

Now if I could just get rid of these sinus headaches that feel like a vice grip on my head, everything would be perfect!

Added note ~ you can find both recipes on Becky Higgins' website here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK now you're making me hungry. I love pumpkin in anything. Where'd u get the recipes? And what's the "glue" holding the hugs together?

lovingmytwoboys said...

I wish I lived at your house! You're always making yummy goodies!
:)

Carol said...

OMG! I forgot all about going to the pumpkin patch this year. Bad mom. You put me to shame.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin