Thursday, October 23, 2008

catching up on old photos

Last night I was in a super scrappin' mood. I stayed up later than I should have but managed to get several layouts done. Despite the fact that I have all these great fall photos that we've taken recently, I was more in the mood to work on some older stuff. So as I was going through photos I found some of my kiddies from several years ago. And thanks to the last couple kits from Studio Calico, I managed to put these together :)

This next one makes me really miss my house in TN. My son used to love to go to the edge of the railing upstairs and slowly push a ball over the edge and then watch it bounce all over downstairs. It was so cute how he would do it, too. Really slow like the ball just happened to fall over the edge, all on it's own! I had forgotten about that til I came across this photo. See....another great reason why scrapbooking is so important! Record those memories!!


I also started playing with the new papers from my Secret Santa but I'll save that for another post :)

It felt really good to get some more of these photos scrapped. I'm always worried that I'll keep scrappin' the current stuff and the older stuff will never get done. But I'm happy to say that I'm on my way to having the kids' stuff current. Whew! I can't tell you how good that feels!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and great memories! I know the kids will enjoy looking at these years from now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin