Thursday, September 18, 2008

working on...

Ok, I have to say that my Internet and blogger are driving me crazy this morning!!! Ugh!!!

Anyway, I've said it before but I am SO ready for fall. I'm ready for the cool weather, for the leaves to change, picking pumpkins, making Halloween treats. I'm ready for all of it. And with the weather being much cooler in the mornings lately I'm even more ready for it!

This is what I'm working on right now...


The Croppin' Chics are having a fall challenge next week. And I thought I'd do something a little different so I came up with these little bears. I've done the tear bears before (the ones with the mulberry paper) but honestly I just do not have the patience for those....tracing the pattern, wetting the paper, pulling them apart, waiting for them to dry, attaching them. Ugh, not for me! I get frustrated when it takes me more than a day to finish something! These bears took me a few days cause I had to find just the right size for the head and paws. A lot of trial and error. Thank goodness for my Silhouette!! Now that I have the right size I have it saved on my computer so I can just open it back up and cut more when I need to.

I'm also working on some Christmas cards for these special people:




Oh, and here's something that's fun. Yeah, this one was no surprise to me. Is there any other flavor than chocolate???



You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl



Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin