Friday, September 19, 2008

so many ideas!!!

...just running around in my head!!! Don't you hate when you have a million ideas for projects running around in your head and it seems like there's not enough time in the day to do them all?!! That's how I'm feeling right now. If you joined my stamp club, I'll be sharing some of those fun ideas with you over the next couple months :) Til then they'll have to stay a secret!!

I have boxes and bags of goodies to go through from Stampin' Up!, Studio Calico, my bag of stuff from the new Joann's that just opened in town... I'm hoping to get the creative juices flowing this weekend. Til then, I'm gonna go color with the kiddos!!

On a more serious note, I recently learned of a fellow scrapper that passed away last week. You can go read about what happened on her blog. I did not know her, had not read her blog until someone posted about her accident. It reminds us all about the reason we scrapbook. It's not about getting the right paper, the perfect embellishments, the perfect photos or how many magazines we've been published in. It's about the story we're telling, and living those stories. Not just scrapbooking them. When something tragic like this happens, it's a wake-up call for the rest of us. Make sure you hear it. I did.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin