Thursday, September 25, 2008

quick layout

I've been wanting to do this layout for weeks, ever since I saw one on Layle Koncar's blog (at the top of her blog). So this is my take on it.

I love taking pictures of the kids under the tree at Christmas time. It's kinda like tradition...like taking pictures of them in their Xmas pj's, Santa pics, etc....

And check out the little birdies at my bird feeder. I put this out on Saturday and all the neighborhood birds have finally found it. It's a little blurry cause it was taken through the window (a window that is filled with doggy nose prints!). I put the feeders out in front so I could see them from my scrap room window.

That's all for today. I'm working on a few other projects that I'll post this weekend. Right now I need to take some more Ibuprofen cause these sinus headaches are kicking my butt!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin