Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween layouts ~ fall challenge

I created a couple more layouts for the CCPS Fall Challenge that will be listed on ebay tonight.

I bought the Debbie Mumm paper pad about a week ago and just now got a chance to crack it open. These papers are soooo cute!!! I may have to buy another pack for myself. There's fall, Halloween and Christmas in the pack and most of them are glittered and embossed. I can't wait to create some Christmas pages with this paper. I also bought a few new Sizzix dies which is how I made the ghosts and Halloween candy. To check out all of the Croppin' Chics fall creations, click here.

1 comment:

lovingmytwoboys said...

Your halloween layouts are always super cute! I just love them, maybe its the colors or supplies I am not sure but you always do a great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin