Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sun, beautiful sun!

Yep, the sun is shining...finally!! Then again, along with the sun comes hot temps and humidity. But that's ok. I'll take a break from the constant rain. Boy, I was a downer yesterday wasn't I?? I know I don't normally post stuff like that but yesterday I just felt like it. Cause that's life. And this blog is about more than just scrapbooking and cards. I say it right in the title...scraps of life. So there it is ~ in it's "not always so pretty" glory!

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you a few things I made today. I finally pulled out my Zutter Bind-it-All that I bought last month when we were in Knoxville. Can I just say that I love this machine!! I got a great deal (big smile) on it at the local scrapbook store there. Boy I miss that store!! I'm always amazed at every time I go back there they've managed to add more stuff to the store! Anyway, with the rain coming down in a torrential downpour this morning I thought I'd make some post it note holders.

Aren't they cute?!! I would have preferred to use the red striped ribbon but I didn't have any. I can't wait to get some of the new SU! designer series paper. I'm thinking...teacher gifts! Yep, in the Christmas mood. I can't help it!

I also made a matching jumbo paper clip to match

I'm sending this to my step-mom along with this card for her birthday

I know the picture isn't super bright. I took it before the sun was fully out this morning. But you get the idea.

For those of you coming to my open house next month, you'll get to see fun projects like these :)

And I think I'll play with my new toy some more! That's it for now. Have a great day everyone!!

**By the way, my auction for Parker's layout ends tonight. Be sure to bid!!!**

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin