Monday, August 25, 2008

rainy day...

I don't really have anything fun to post today. It's a rainy day, has been for days. And I guess my mood today kind of goes along with the weather....gloomy & blah. Do things just always seem like they all pile up on you at once? I hate how that happens. It seems like I've learned some lessons these past few weeks (and months) that I thought I had already learned years ago. I guess God thought I needed a refresher course! I have learned that people that you consider a friend may not always hold that relationship to the same importance (I've learned this one many times). I've learned that just because you do things for a friend, take time out of your day to do something for others, that it is not always reciprocated (or appreciated). Most importantly, I have learned that there are many things in this life that I cannot control. Despite this, we keep pluggin' along. Because God's plan for each of us is greater than these trivial bumps in this road called life. And there are those out there with much bigger bumps in their road than mine.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin