Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Layout for Parker

Some of you have seen me mention Parker before. I discovered Parker's website a few months back while blog browsing. Once I saw his cute little face I found myself checking his site a few times a week to see what he was up to and how he is doing. In case you have not visited his site, Parker is a little boy with special needs and mounting medical bills. While I don't know what it's like to have a child with needs like his, I do know first hand what it's like to have unexpected medical bills. Two years ago I did not expect to end up in the hospital for a week, nor did I expect to spend months recovering and the added stress of medical bills that seemed to end up in my mailbox every week. So ever since I have discovered Parker, I have felt the need to help him and his family. And what better way than through the scrapbooking community!

So, I have created this fun fall layout and I have it up for auction on ebay. All of the proceeds will go to Parker's medical fund. I would urge you to head over there and make a bid. You never know when life can throw you a curve ball and you may be in a similar situation needing other people's help. And hey, you'll be getting an adorable layout and helping out a sweet family! Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin