Thursday, July 24, 2008

Layout swap, yummy treats!

First things first, check out what came in the mail for me today!

The Croppin' Chics did a layout swap and my friend Tami created this one for me. Isn't it absolutely ADORABLE?!! I just can't wait to add some pictures to this! Thanks so much Tami ~ I love it!!!

Here's some more pics of the layout:


Other than that we haven't done a whole lot today, but we managed to make some yummy treats (I was having a major chocolate craving!) I got the recipe for these mini whoopie pies from the Dean Brothers Cookbook. There are lots of yummy recipes in there and this one was no exception! I don't normally like cookie recipes that have shortening instead of butter because you can usually taste the shortening too much (yuck!) But these were soooo good!! Messy, but good!!

Oh, and I added some of my favorite recipes on the right hand of my blog. Just click on the link and it'll take you to the recipe. I'm planning on adding recipes to the list as I find good ones. If you're like me you get tired of making the same 'ol thing day after day. We'll see if I can keep up with that one! The grilled ham is super yummy!! Well, I need to get back to straightening up my scrap room so I can finish my layout for the swap!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh. My. God! I really LOVE this layout, I will be scraplifting it soon!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin