Wednesday, June 11, 2008

page redo

Do you ever get finished with a layout and ~ at first ~ you like it, but then the more you look at it the more it bugs you and you just have to redo it? That's how I feel about one of my Disney layouts that I finished a couple months ago.

Here's the original layout:

I think the biggest thing that I didn't like about this layout was the blue cardstock. Originally, I thought it'd look good because it matched the patterned papers I used. But the more I looked at it the more it bugged me! So, while I was on my cropping retreat I redid it and here's what it looks like now:

I think the black cardstock looks SO much better, don't you?!

Oh, and while I was gone last weekend I had some more goodies arrive :) My Becky Higgins school kits arrived along with my June Studio Calico kit. More goodies to play with!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin