Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to reality!

Well, after 6 rolls of adhesive, 1 glue stick, 3 mini-albums, and 21 layouts...I'm home, back to the same ol' schedule...but that's a good thing! I spent 3 days of uninterrupted scrapping ~ no cooking meals, no stopping to let the dogs out, no one yelling to me to get something or breaking up little fights...just hours and hours of scrappin! The first night we stayed up til 7 am, went to bed then got back up around 10:30am. The next night we went to bed around 1:30am but then talked til around 2:30am. And the third night we were up til nearly 5am. So needless to say I was very tired when I got up this morning!!! I think my body was trying to catch up on sleep! I have so much to unpack so I do not have pictures of the stuff I finished yet.

But I'll share a few pics of where we stayed...here's the "barn" where we stayed for 3 days



Hard at "work"!

This is usually what our tables looked like at any given time throughout the weekend

And this is where we slept (the little bit of sleeping we actually did!)

And I just had to add this one...this is the back of Kellie's truck after she loaded up. I'm still not sure who brought more stuff, her or me. But it was pretty close!!
I do have one layout to share that I took a picture of while we were there. I did this layout:

And then Kellie decided to use my layout to create this one of her daughter (isn't she cute?!)


Well, that's it for now. I hope to have some pictures of my layouts to share with you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin