Monday, May 19, 2008

Nugget Tins

I've been busy the last week making year end teacher gifts and get well gifts. These are a couple of the gifts that I've made with the nugget tins from Papertrey Ink. They are so much fun to make and super easy! I've decorated the Hershey nuggets before with stamping on address labels but this time I used the Limitless Labels, also from Papertrey. So cute!! I paired that with the Summer Picnic DS papers from Stampin' Up! The first one was a get-well gift and the second set is a gift for my daughter's Sunday School teacher. I'm thinking next Christmas I'm going to decorate a bunch of these for teacher gifts. Also, I'm thinking of adding these gift sets to my etsy shop within the next week or 2, so be sure to head over there if you need a cute gift set for someone!

On a side note, I have become aware of a great blog called Pages 4 Parker. Please check it out and do what you can. When you read the story of this sweet little boy your heart will go out to him and his family.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin