Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beautiful Day, Sassafras

It's a beautiful day out ~ the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, there's a nice breeze. Don't ya just love days like that?!!

My hibiscus is starting to bloom and boy is it pretty!! They're one of my favorite flowers to have in a garden. I had to nurse it back to health because I didn't re-pot it right away after buying it so it started to get a bit droopy. But now it has a *ton* of buds on it and I'm so excited!!! I love this time of year. Here's a few happy flower pictures for you to take in :)


This is my favorite part of my yard ~ I'm surrounded by this:

And since I wasn't feeling all that great yesterday, I had a chance to crack into my May kit from Zany Zinnia. I just cannot get enough of these new papers from Sassafras Lass and Pink Paislee!! They're just all so yummy!!! Is that weird to say about scrapbook papers? I always feel so happy when I'm scrapping with their papers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin