Friday, April 25, 2008

This is a little notebook I made for a friend. We had her going away dinner the other night because she's moving next week and I thought it would be cute to give to her along with her card. Then she can jot down all her moving notes in one place! God knows I had a million notes written down the last time I moved! We'll miss you Kelli!!

In case you haven't seen these notebooks, you can get them at Target and Walmart and I think even K-mart has them. They're perfect for altering. The best part? You can use up your leftover patterned paper scraps to make them! Add some ribbon and stamping and you're done!

It's hard to tell in the photos, but I used my Martha Steward border bunch along the side.

Before adhering the paper to the notebook, I ran it through the Xyron so that there'd be adhesive in between all the little openings in the scalloped edge. After attaching the paper to the notebook I used my adhesive eraser to *gently* remove adhesive inside the holes of the design.

Try making one of these notebooks! They're really easy and lots of fun :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin