Thursday, April 24, 2008

New goodies, favorite things

Ok, so I've gotten some new goodies this week. What else is new, right?! I found a new kit club (well, new to me anyway!) called Studio Calico. As soon as I saw April's kit I *had* to have it! And there are lots of fun goodies in it. Take a look...

there's some things missing cause I've already been playing :) I can't show you, though, cause I'm sending that layout to CK...crossing my fingers!

I've also recently purchased some new 12x12 albums. I've decided to change my albums over to all the same style and color. I chose the leather albums from Making Memories. I got brown for the family albums, green for my daughter and navy blue for my son. I have to say I *love* these albums. They're really nice looking and one added feature I like is that there's velcro on the spine to keep it flat. I really wanted to get the D-ring albums from We R Memory Keepers but I couldn't afford $30 a pop for albums! I got these babies for $11.99 each on www.joann.com!! And free shipping!! Even better :)


One of the things I found the last time I went to Archivers is this Zig Photo Signature pen. It's *perfect* for writing on glossy surfaces like photos and cardstock stickers and it doesn't smear or take forever to dry.

Now I just need to get another one in white to write on photos! And last, I'll share one of my latest favorite punches. Next to my scallop punch from Stampin' Up!, this is one of my favorites. It's a border punch by Martha Stewart. LOVE it!

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Villa Crespo Web said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

ooohhh Sassafrass Lass Paper! My friend Rhonda will be jealous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin