Friday, April 18, 2008

Fruity cards

I finally had a chance to sit down and make a couple cards with the new Tart & Tangy stamp set from Stampin' Up! I've had it for about a month now and it's been killing me not using it! This set is *so* cute! Ok, anyway, I was inspired to make these cards from a card in the latest Creating Keepsakes magazine. The first card
with the strawberry is very similar to the one in the magazine. They used a Quickutz
strawberry for their card and as soon as I saw it I immediately thought of my T&T stamp set. I then made another card with the orange stamp with the phrase "orange you so sweet". I also added stickles to the fruit. I'm hoping sometime soon I can break into the new DS papers that match the stamp set :) Til then...














Cardstock ~ Real red, Only Orange, Old Olive

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

too cute, I'm gonna scraplift your cards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin