Friday, December 23, 2011

what I want for Christmas...

I've had this Kitchenaid stand mixer for 11 years. The bowl is missing because it's currently in the dishwasher from making some yummy cookies. And there's probably food on the side of it. It's well loved :)

My hubby bought it for me our first Christmas together. I never asked for it. Somehow he knew...and it's been one of the best Christmas presents I've ever received.


Cause I love to bake. Especially at Christmas time.


But check out this lovely from Kitchenaid...
It's a thing of beauty. A 7 qt bowl-lift residential stand mixer. Seven!! To me that translates into double batches of Christmas cookies. Drool....


You can win one by going to Mom Spotted and entering her giveaway. 


Someone's Christmas is going to get a whole lot merrier!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that she is aware that her husband has recently been viewing her bog, I will take this as a thinly veiled hint. Sure is a pretty mixer.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that she deserves that, and a lot more.... Michelle is an excellent cook, who enjoys baking goodies for her family, and herself :-) We will have to put in a good word with santa for next year...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin