Tuesday, December 20, 2011

tis the season...

for waiting in line at the post office! This was the scene yesterday...
Strollers come in quite handy when you have a lot to carry!! The last couple years I've been late getting packages out. And actually we have one more to go out. Lots to mail around the holidays with everyone living in different states.
We had fun with those boxes before we packed 'em up :)
Fra-gee-lay...that must be Italian!

I hope your holidays are going well!! We're heading out today to get a few last things, heading to the post office to mail the last 2 packages, & then we can spend some time making yummy Christmas treats :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh good -- My Addie went out! I'll start checking the mail today! I've been waiting and waiting...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin