Friday, December 30, 2011

mini cinnamon rolls with orange glaze

Yes, I have more cinnamon rolls to share! Remember the cute little mini cinnamon rolls I shared a couple weeks ago?? Well, I've made an improvement. One of my favorite cinnamon rolls are the Pillsbury orange rolls. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them :)

I kept the recipe for the mini cinnamon rolls the same but changed the recipe for the glaze/frosting. 

Make 2 rectangles from 4 of the triangles of crescent rolls pressed together, brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon & brown sugar. 
I am very liberal with the cinnamon & brown sugar :) Roll up & cut into 8-9 pieces & place in a well greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 for 10-11 min.
Don't they look yummy?? 

For the glaze, mix: 
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1-2T milk
2T melted butter
1/2 tsp orange extract
Drizzle on your cinnamon rolls, enjoy & wish that you had made a double batch!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How cute to make them into minis and that orange glaze sounds fantastic. Oh how I wish I could eat one of those right now. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your rolls up. It'll be open till Monday night.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin