Friday, December 2, 2011

holiday journal

Are you a list maker? I am. I love lists. I'm very much a visual person so if I need to get anything done I need to put it in a list or I will always forget.

Now I know there's a lot of fun toys out there that you can put your lists on. But I don't have any of those. No iphone yet :(

But even if I had one of these I still probably wouldn't use them. I love to jot things down on paper and cross them out when I've completed a task. There's something very gratifying about that to me. Makes me feel like I've accomplished something!
So I created a quick and easy little holiday journal that I can shove in my purse or diaper bag when I'm out holiday shopping and see something that I want to remember.
I simply took some kraft paper, grid paper, ledger paper, and a page out of a Christmas book and sewed the book down the middle. I decorated the front with some white paint and embellishments/paper and that's it! 

Tis the Season!!

Baker's twine - etsy
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin