Saturday, October 15, 2011

who ya gonna call??

Did you go? Are you gonna go?? It's only this month! The re-release of Ghostbusters! I love when they play 'older' movies at the theaters.

We have one theater in town that is playing it and since it is one of my all time favorite movies I just had to go see it on the big screen!

I don't remember if I actually saw it in the theaters when it first came out but I don't think so. But it's hard to remember back that far ;)

My kids love this movie too so we were all excited. Although, I have to say, I think we've watched the 'tv' version too many times cause I forgot how many times they swore in the movie. Kinda felt like a bad mom a little bit... 
My husband...was torn between going to the movies & going to karate. Huh??? It's Ghostbusters man!!! Who did I marry?? Get your priorities in check! ha!!

I'm off to take some stuff to my booth & then maybe do some pumpkin pickin' this weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We own the DVD! My hubby and 13.5 yr old like watching. :) It is a fun movie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin