Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 weeks (and 1 day)

Holy cow, really?? I meant to post this yesterday but house stuff got in the way. Like - going back & forth with a buyer on our house because apparently going down on our asking price by $8K wasn't enough. Ugh... 

Anyway, on to better stuff :) In some ways it seems like I've been pregnant forever and in other ways it is hard to believe that the end is in sight & I will soon see this little baby :)

Still such a miracle that this (or should I say, one of these)...

could turn into this...

Nothing short of a miracle.

Still feeling pretty good. Getting more tired, feeling big. Some days (a lot of days) I feel like I'm out of breath for most of the day. If I do too much activity I have more contractions. Even walking the kids into school in the mornings I have several.

Funny how now I can actually feel little tiny baby parts poking me from the inside out. This baby is very active. Cool & weird all at the same time! hehe

Some nausea & heartburn is starting to creep back but thankfully so far it's not too bad. Let's hope it stays that way!

I'm looking forward to getting moved so I can pull out the baby stuff & start washing it & getting it all ready...and figuring out what I still need. That's when you know a baby is coming soon! We started buying some things for the baby...one of each :) The kids have fun picking out things...it's so cute!

I'm {hoping} at my next dr appt after we move we will be able to set the date of the baby's birthday :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin