Saturday, March 12, 2011

i'm here!

I'm getting some scrappin' done, eating great food, hanging out with friends...having fun :)

The view here is spectacular. I may have to hide in one of the closets & not come home! Not really. Well maybe... 
We have a furry friend here who is always happy to greet us with a happy bark & a wagging tail...
I

I've had a chance to play with some of the new Jillibean Soup goodies {smile}

I've caught up on the kids school pages which makes me so happy.

We watched "Date Night" in the movie room last night & laughed our butts off. So funny!

I ate a Ding Dong last night (and it was oh sooo good!) & the baby started doing major somersaults about 10 min later. I guess the baby likes 'em, too :)

Bummed that I missed my son's first baseball game of the season. His team won the game & he got to keep the game ball because he hit 4 out of 4 times at bat. Yey Ben!


I'm enjoying some much needed not-worry-about-house-or-moving-stuff time. I needed it. Big time.


Happy weekend friends :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Good to see u got a little R&R.
And YEAH! for Ben. I'm sure he'll be ready to tell u all about it when u get home.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin