Monday, March 21, 2011

a few cards

Whenever I'm scrappin' I always like to take a minute & create a card or 2 with either the papers I've been playing with or the leftover scraps.

I created these cards with the 6x6 paper pad from Jillibean Soup. Those pads of paper are perfect for card making because the pattern is printed smaller which looks so much nicer on cards & tags. If I really like a certain line of paper I'll usually try to pick up the smaller paper pad specifically for that reason.

These cards were pretty simple, mostly strips of paper, a border punch, some die cuts &/or stickers, a rhinestone or 2 (or buttons) and voila!

This last one I just picked up a new border punch (from Target of all places) and I immediately knew I wanted to use it for cards. Doesn't it make a pretty edge??

I also added some more of that twine...told you I loved it!

Happy Monday friends :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin