Tuesday, March 8, 2011

cards from scraps - Noel Mignon challenge


I love taking leftover scraps & using them to make cards so this week's challenge over at Noel Mignon was right up my alley. 
The easiest way to make some cards from scraps is to simply take random strips & place them on the card along with some embellishments. I also added stitching around the outside.

I cut the transparency with a Papertrey Ink die (using my Sizzix) and backed it with another piece of patterned paper to make it stand out a bit more.


Here's another one from some scraps. I cut the card itself from patterned paper...love doing that with double sided paper.

Simply added some ribbon, used another Papertrey die along with some stamping & rhinestones.


For more info on the challenge, head over here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin