Monday, December 27, 2010

water for Christmas

Have you ever thought about the many things we take for granted on a daily basis are not so common in other parts of the world?

I found out about a movement to raise money for wells in Africa. Can you imagine if you didn't even have water to drink?? We have so much in this country. I discovered this from a blog I read all the time...and if you don't read Meg's blog you really need to. She cracks.me.up!

Anyway, you can check out this post and this one.

I wasn't able to get anything done in time to be added to the shop. I'm hoping I can make up some stuff for next year. So I did the next best thing...I shopped! hehe

Check out this adorable bib I got in the mail last week:
Yes, I could have made one myself. But then it wouldn't be helping out anyone but me, now would it?

There's still some items in the etsy shop, you can check it out here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin