Tuesday, November 23, 2010

new in the shop!

It's been a while since I've added some new items to my etsy shop. It's not that I haven't been working on things. But the craft show a few weeks ago kept me pretty busy. I do have some goodies left from that along with some new items that I'll be adding next week.

Christmas Clipboards - these are my favorite. I have a non-seasonal one that I have hanging in my kitchen all year. Then I switch it out for a holiday one in November. The notepads are on magnets so you can easily grab one off to jot down things.
I have 3 of these left:
 
 
All of my holiday towels with the exception of these sold out at the craft fair I did. But I'm working on some more and should have them in the shop soon. I added a cute ruffle at the bottom of the towels :)
I also have one of my Christmas 'What-Not' Bags left using this fun fabric which I just *love*
Flower Rosette Notebooks - these are fun little notebooks with a pretty flower added to the front. Great for teachers!
I'm working on a few more holiday items that will be in the shop by next week. Also, I have an awesome sale going on on Black Friday. Be sure to head back here to find out the details!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the little penguin on the What Not bag!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin