Monday, October 25, 2010

Patch Pretties

The challenge this week over at Noel Mignon is to create a layout using shades of only one color. Can I tell you, I was super intimidated by this challenge! One color?! Whew! But you know what?? Once I started playing around it came together really easy. 
I decided to do pics of the pumpkin patch so I pulled out all of the orange papers & embellishments from the Sleepy Hollow kit. And like I said, it all came together pretty easily!

These pumpkins I haven't made in quite a while but after being inspired by a layout from fellow DT member Virginia they were the perfect accent to the bottom of my page :) 

And now that my 5 min break is over I'm headed back out to the garage to finish cleaning. We've been out there all afternoon and we're actually making some progress. I hate doing stuff like this but it'll be nice when it's done! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

I like it! Not bad with only one color but you had many shades of it! The pumpkins are very cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin