Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Pup


This was one of my layouts for Jillibean Soup. Looking at these pictures makes my heart hurt. I sure miss my sweet Schuby. And knowing that he won't be part of this year's Christmas morning hurts. 

But oh how I love seeing these pics, too. It reminds me of just the kind of dog he was. Always in the middle of everything, whether it's Christmas morning or trying to clean the house. He was always there...usually right under your feet! And he was always so happy to get his new toy on Christmas morning :)

I used the new Christmas Chestnut Soup for this layout. Those mittens were begging to be cut out! But they seemed to kind of fade into the layout against the other kraft paper despite the fact that I inked the edges. So I backed it with some lace, added some staples to 'hang' the mittens on and some red twine.
I'll have more Jillibean stuff this week :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love this layout! So sorry about your doggy though! I know we miss ours too and it's been over a year already!

Hope all is well otherwise!
Hugs!
Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin