Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas notepads clipboard

Well, obviously I did not get a post done for thrifty thursday. Not even on Friday. Just when I think I'm feeling better I start feeling cruddy again. Whatever this is, I hope it goes away soon. I have way too much to do! I've been working on goodies for 2 craft fairs along with more goodies for my etsy shop. So lots to do and no time to be sick!

So, today I thought I'd share the last of the projects I did as guest designer for Jillibean Soup. I made a Christmas notepad clipboard similar to the one I did here. But this time Christmas-y :)
Now I can keep all my notes & lists together in one place for the holiday season.  

By the way, I'm making more of these for my etsy shop and By Hand Boutique...in case you're interested in one :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love this! I'm a multi-list maker and keep them all on one little clipboard. This would work out for me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin