Thursday, July 8, 2010

thrifty thursday - playing with key lime spray paint


My favorite thing to re-purpose lately is metal. Lots of people are doing it. Check out what Becky Higgins has done with her mad spray painting skills lately! She hipped me to a new-found favorite spray paint color ~ key lime. Doesn't it just sound heavenly??? Cause ya know my favorite color is green. Well, maybe you didn't know. But it is :)

Check out this 2 tiered wire stand redo...

I found that at the thrift market for 7 bucks. I am *loving* that green!!

I found these metal baskets in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby...

One of those is going to end up in my shop as soon as I sew some goodies to go inside :)

I have a cute little frame I picked up at a yard sale a couple weeks ago...that's the next thing to turn green!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love that color!

Harriet said...

That is my favourite colour too!!! LOVE the fruit stand! Isn't it funny how something ordinary can turn into something completely WOW with just a coat of spray paint?
Harriet.

Kirsty Girl said...

Oo I love it and the colour is soo pretty! Nice job!

Mara Campbell said...

that is such a beautiful color, I love the two-tiered stand!!!

Karie said...

Very cute! I love the color. I have a few things in the key lime. Thanks for sharing.

Dannyelle said...

Love that lime green colour, spray paint should be in every DIY girls tool belt!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin