Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Memories Birthday Bash


It's filling up fast people! Sweet Memories is having their 2nd birthday bash. I went to the first one last year (click here) and it was a lot of fun. You can check out the blog for all the details or head here on facebook. I also signed up for the 2nd workshop 'tiny tales' but it was really hard for me to pick just one workshop. I would love to take all 3!! And let me tell you, Erin & Carolyn really know how to throw an awesome scrappin' weekend filled with great prizes, food, goodie bags, and great friends to crop with. 


See you there!!

Updated 6/10 ~ as of yesterday there were only 17 spots left!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheryl B. said...

I am going too, also taking the Tiney Tales workshop. I live in Douglasville and didn't realize how close this was. It will be neat to meet face to face instead of in blogland. I can't wait.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin