Friday, June 18, 2010

random

Summer has set in and we are loving it! 

Bumblee's kept swarming around these Crepe Myrtle trees. You could hear them all buzzing.
This poor neglected doggy of ours wanted to come with us soooo bad
(extreme heat & humidity + a camera that's been inside in the A/C = foggy photos)

Hanging out at the beach...

Trying to catch fish...
(notice the buckets in hand...they were unsuccessful)

Seriously the best thing ever invented for summertime...
Boca clips ~ they hold your towel on your chair so you don't have to keep adjusting a hundred thousand times. I got mine at either Target or Walmart. Totally worth the 6 or 7 bucks I spent. 

More swimming (and jumps and flips)...

We've been checking a lot of stuff off our summer list. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Your tree is beautiful! I wish we could grow them in the north!

The kiddos sure seem to be enjoying summer!

Enjoy the weekend!
Hugs!
Kim

Tami said...

Fun! Oh I love Crepe Myrtle trees! We had them in CA... none here in CO though. :) Those clips are awesome too. Looks like you are enjoying summer. Isn't it fun? We are having a blast too.

Kelli said...

I love all of the swimming...and that wonderful clip for your towel. Thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! What pool are you guys swimming in? As for me and my kids, we are OVER the bees! They are everywhere.

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Hi Michelle,
How are you? I'm doing well. No, I won't be joining you and Sue tomorrow. I'm tired from a busy week at work and just need some R&R.

I hope you all have a great time. Can't wait to see what you make.

Have a great weekend.

Alisha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin