Sunday, May 9, 2010

meet my new dog

And he doesn't bark incessantly at the wind, jump up on my furniture or counter surf in the kitchen like another 4 legged animal in this house {ahemcoughJESSEahemcough}. hehe My husband got that for me. Isn't he cute?!


(Funny thing is, though, when I drove up my driveway today...for a split second or 2...I thought there was a dog on my porch! hehe)


I had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with heartfelt gifts from my kiddos and a great lunch where we got to eat while watching some horses out in the fields.

Olivia & I chowed down on some yummy shrimp. Mmmm....


And Ben just chowed down. He made this for me in Sunday School:

(btw, he picked the green pot because that's my favorite color. Sweet huh?!)

And Olivia made me a bunch of coupons for things like spa day, toenail polishing, hugs & kisses, etc. Yep, I've already redeemed those hugs & kisses coupons ;)
I hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day whether it was spending time with your kids, your mom, or grandmothers. And for anyone out there who has a hard time with this holiday whether it be from infertility or loss, I hope this day finds you filled with wonderful memories.

As for us, we're still trying to figure out what's best for our family when it comes to the subject of baby #3. I've been asking God to give me a sign but I'm not always too bright with subtlety so I may be looking at His answer straight in the face and not seeing it! We shall see...



Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin