Thursday, April 15, 2010

these 2

I did this layout for the "Eight is great" challenge over on the Noel Mignon challenge blog. You can check out the details here but you're supposed to use 8 manufacturers (not 7, not 9!) on a layout. Not sure if punches count but I didn't count those. Cause if you count those, then you gotta count scissors, your paper trimmer, etc...and that's just crazy! I used the Sonoma County kit to create my layout:
Journaling reads: these 2...are fun, goofy, crazy, creative, full of energy, love to make up games to play, can fight one minute and get along great the next minute, drive each other nuts but would be lost without the other, love each other like only a brother and sister can!

Even though these photos were taken on Easter I decided to use them for an all-together different layout after seeing them. The photos really do show my kids' relationship with each other.
So here's the manufacturers I used:
1. American Crafts ~ thickers, button
2. Pink Paislee ~ paper, die cuts
3. Crate Paper ~ journaling stickers
4. Lily Bee ~ paper
5. Stampin' Up! ~ journaling pen
6. Colorbox ~ ink
7. Jillibean Soup ~ twine
8. Stickles

Head over there and try it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is super cute and I am heading over to Noel's blog to see more about this challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin