Saturday, April 3, 2010

the sign of a true ball player

A true ball player in the south that is. Pants covered in red dirt. Oh thank God they have black pants! 


My son is in love with this sport. I have a feeling there are many, many ball games in our future :)

...he worked on getting that perfect slide during today's game...hehe, boys are so cute!

This weekend will be filled with church, chocolate and fun times. Have a blessed Easter! I'll be back on Monday with some new projects.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tami said...

Awesome pictures Michelle! I hope you have a great Easter! :)

Life as we are living it said...

Awesome slide. I know about the pants, Blake's are white. The entire uniform is white. We have to clorox after every game.
Have a Happy Easter!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin