Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it'll all be worth it in the end...i hope!

I'm beat. My quads hurt. My hamstrings hurt. My triceps hurt. Biceps, yeah, they hurt, too. I've been hitting the gym for nearly 2 months now. This last week I upped the weights in my power class. And I'm feeling it. A lot. Today I added step after my power class and I have just one thing to say ~ squats are the devil. I'm just sayin...

Whew...bathing suit season is only 2 months away. I will wear a bikini again...or at least rock a tankini!

Didn't finish my garden journal yet, so i thought I'd share some spring pics I took over the last week. Enjoy :) And pray for me that I can move tomorrow since I have another power & step class!
That first picture is proof that you should always have your camera with you. I took that outside my daughter's dance studio. Those white flowers just popped against that blue sky!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Carol said...

OMG! I love your photos! Pictures of flowers just make me smile. And don't worry about your legs. It will get better!

Laura said...

What pretty pictures!

I admire your work out routine. Swinsuit season...don't remind me!

Cheryl B. said...

I feel your pain, took my first ever step class yesterday and I was dying. I am 52 years old not 25again. I know it will be worth it in the end but will I be alive to enjoy it?? Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

Mara Campbell said...

gorgeous, gorgeous photos!!!! Spring looks beautiful from where you are. And good for you and the workouts! Keep it up and i'm sure you will have a great summer. :-)

Beth Eaton said...

AHHHH-MAZING pics!!! I absolutely love the beauty!! Thanks for sharing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin