Friday, December 4, 2009

what I've been working on

With my daughter being sick and in the hospital I'm a bit behind on all of the projects I was supposed to get finished last month. But that's ok. I'm not stressing about it. I don't even have my outside Christmas lights up yet and those are normally done the weekend before Thanksgiving. But if things don't get done, they don't get done. I adopted the philosophy years ago that I would not act like a crazed maniac at Christmastime. That's not what this time of year is all about.


But one of the things I really wanted to get finished is my Advent calendar. You may remember the one I made last year. It was made with a mini-muffin pan. Love the concept! I made a few last year and I thought I'd do it again this year but change it up a bit.



Yes, these are the only photos I have at the moment. It's all dreary out and we're about to go out and do something Christmasy as a family. So I'm sorry to say the pics will have to wait a few days. But I thought I'd give you all a couple sneaky peaky "before" pictures anyway ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin