Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Daily ~ days 15-17

Before we ring in the new year I thought I'd share a couple more December Daily pics. Still working on that last week...


Day 15 ~ I made this envelope with one of my Kreate-a-lopes (bought on QVC years back). They're neat for making your own envelopes out of whatever paper you want (they work much better with thinner paper rather than the thick cardstock I used). That day I had a cookie swap at my house. So I put a picture of the cookies I made on the front along with some journaling in photoshop (font is CK Block).


Inside the envelope I put all the recipes (including my own). 



Something to note ~ I found that keeping recipes in these December Daily albums prove very valuable. This year I wanted to make one of my fave cookie recipes and couldn't find it. Guess where I found a copy of it? In my DD from last year!

Day 16 ~ Polar Express day at my son's school. I took the little ticket they handed out at school, scanned it & made it smaller in photoshop, then added it to the page. 


I made this page a flip-open page so I could add the ticket, photo & journaling. 


On the backside a photo of my daughter getting one of her many xrays to make sure her lungs continue to improve. That was certainly an important part of this month so I wanted to make sure to include it.


Day 17 ~ School parties. I used an Ali Edwards template, added journaling around the outside & a Making Memories felt embellishment.


I have more for Day 17 but I haven't finished that yet. 

I also added a little December Daily '09 icon on the right ----->>>>
so if you want to see all my posts from my DD this year click on that.


Oh, and check out the yummy fabric I got the other day...


Can fabric be yummy?? I think so ;) I found it at local store in town. Most are Amy Butler and the 3 on top are Michael Miller which remind me a lot of Heather Bailey stuff. I can't wait to play with them!! My first project is going to be a a couple camera straps for my new camera :)

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve!! We'll be staying home as usual. Last year was the first year the kids both stayed up til midnight so I'm sure tonight will be the same! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin