Saturday, November 7, 2009

it's been how long??

months since I've posted a layout? Really?? Holy cow, it's been a long time since I've gone that long without scrapping a layout. I guess I've been busy with holidays, fried computers, and other projects. Well, it's back to basics...for now at least. Next week is a whole 'nother subject. I've been stuck at home since Tuesday afternoon with a sickling. So in between fetching Tylenol, Motrin, Vernors, kleenex, rubbing shoulders & holding hair during puk....well, you get the picture...I managed to get a little scrappin' in.

Pumpkin Carving 101
Let's face it, sometimes scrapping the holidays can get tiresome because it seems like you're doing the same thing every year. So instead of "traditional" journaling, I opted to put some little notes on each photo (in Photoshop) and that was, in essence, was my journaling. No more had to be said!




Supplies from Studio Calico November kit. 
Added: button, string, stitching, green crystal

Now I just pray that the rest of us don't come down with whatever my daughter has. Fingers and toes double crossed!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the layout! I completely agree it can get old scrapbooking the same things again and again. This year I tried to remember that as I took my pictures, different angles etc. We'll see how it goes! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin