Sunday, October 18, 2009

because I'm a copycat

I've seen this on other blogs so I thought I'd do it myself...cause I'm such a copycat! hehe
 

Outside my window...the sun is shining but it's still pretty chilly. The leaves have just a hint of fall color. There's a bird that keeps flying onto the inside ledge of my back porch. The same one that built a nest there last year?? Not sure.

I am thinking... about everything that needs to be accomplished this month.

I am thankful for...my children who show me the meaning of God's love every single day but especially on Sunday's when we go to church and I see how much they truly love the Lord.

From the kitchen...leftover ham from the crock pot and homemade oven fries.

I am wearing...black pants and a comfy creme colored sweater.

I am creating...some Halloween & Christmas projects and hoping to start my December Daily soon.

I am going...to try and catch up on some of the shows I missed while the cable was out. Hoping to do that when the kids go to bed tonight.

I am reading...The Vampire Diaries. I thought I'd read it since I started watching the show. So far the show is much better than the book.

I am hoping...to finish up some Halloween projects and start my December Daily soon. I am also hoping to finish up all of my Christmas projects before December 1st. I am also hoping that I get my computer repaired soon.

I am hearing...a movie playing and my wind chimes outside my back door.

Around the house...we are just "hanging out"...something we do after coming home from church and eating lunch.

One of my favorite things...in the last couple days ~ hot chocolate.

A few plans for the rest of the week...some together time with the kiddos, getting ready for Halloween including treat bags for school, parties, & costumes.

A picture to share...
 
A picture from the pumpkin patch last year.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin