Monday, August 17, 2009

cards from scraps

Hey everyone! I'm back from the birthday bash! We had so much fun :) I'll be sharing some pics of the crop and the things I made over the weekend. But first I wanted to share what I posted today over at the Kraft Girl Kits blog about using your leftover kit scraps for cards!

Here are the cards:

Be sure you head over there and check out the full post!

Edited to add: in the first card I stitched each strip of patterned paper directly onto the cardstock. You can do it that way or stitch the strips first and then adhere. I find it easier to just stitch right onto the card. I don't mind that you can see the stitching on the inside of the card and I just think it attaches better.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love them both! For the first one - did you actually sew each piece of paper/fabric on? Or was it made to look sewn?

Tami said...

LOVE them!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin